Ultimate Blog Challenge – Day 6

What your blogs make me feel . . .   


Comments

Shilpa Garg said…
Aww! That's such a sweet pic and such a wonderful thought! Our virtual friends are simply awesome. Their messages of support and encouragement, affection and smiles, truly warms our hearts. Am so keen to meet my virtual blogging friends in real life! :)
Apala Sengupta said…
awww... this felt so lovely! am so glad i took this challenge, i got to meet so many of you :)
I really really want to say what Shilpa and Apala said..but seriously that picture is scary!! O_O .. I am looking a at a book next to me and can almost imagine two hands coming out of it :(
Me said…
Shilpa, Meee tooo...This feels like a new beautiful life with all my blogger friends
Apala..I think the same thing everyday :)
Sunita..Words..They are our best friends, arent they.I feel like the words hug me..envelope me in their emotions, inviting me in and love being in the world of words.. How can you be afraid of the world w write..we breathe :)
kalpana solsi said…
I interpreted in this way : the girl is in love with words and books that she doesn't feel the need to have a partner.
Pixie said…
big hugs right back to you!! :)

such a sweet pic! :)
Me said…
Kalpana.. I feel that way around Words and Expressions :D
Hey Dear Pixie.. Big majestic wordy expressive hugs :D :D :D
Richa Singh said…
Oh my god! the picture is soooo cute. I am going to steal it from your blog ! And the feeling it has conveyed is quite a wonderful one :)

Sweetie I feel the same for you <3

Richa
Awww..what a lovely picture! words embracing like that!! a common dream that we all share isn't it?
Gayu said…
Where are the like buttons yaar....super duper pic....
so true...:)