Ultimate Blog Challenge – Day 28


Make your family eat fruits as an icecream


Comments

Did you make these? When are you calling me over for some, Dee? ;P
Me said…
This poster was made by Handimania and yes I have tried these..damn cool as anafter party dessert.. I will call you soon C.. I am just what you say.. Calling you home is akin to calling my fav celeb home..I am too awe struck :P
Bhavya N said…
Oh yumm!! Handimania has tons of fun things we can try at home na :) :)
Shilpa Garg said…
Kiwi fruit dipped in chocolate... wow! :)
Shail said…
Wow, they look so yum!
Smita said…
this looks sooo tempting!
kalpana solsi said…
cool. must be yuuuum. will try this. Dee yr posts are fun & interesting.
have tried strawberries with chocolate...this way of slicing and using the ice cream stick, is awesome! im sure my kids will enjoy.
strawberry and chocolate .. i am going to make this :D :D
Richa Singh said…
Baracuda! I think I put on a kilo just by imagining them :D

Richa